Mission Statement: York County Free Clinic will serve the health and wellness needs of medically uninsured, low income residents of York County by means of a non-profit free medical clinic.
The Board of Directors has endorsed unanimously the following areas of emphasis for 2012:
1. Increasing the number serving on the board of directors. Finding talented people who will be dedicated to helping us achieve the mission of York County Free Clinic (YCFC).
2. Developing collaborations between YCFC and other agencies to enhance services to the most needy citizens of York County. Promoting community awareness through partnerships.
3. Evaluating a new site for the possibility of expansion of services.
4. Developing a website to promote YCFC to the community.
5. Continuing to pursue funding from a variety of sources.
6. Promoting the Advisory Council’s ambassadorship within the community and their advice to Board of Directors.